Raspberry puppy kisses to San Francisco SPCA from your biggest fan!
Oh SF/SPCA you look good for being so old...BOL
Maybe wisdom really does come with age, I seem to be getting smarter about getting more treats between meals. Seriously though, if it wasn't for you SF/SPCA where would I be today? The odds were not in my favor:
- I was an owner surrender in a northern california county shelter
- I'm a very big girl. I take up a lot of space.
- Being a German Shepherd and Husky blend, means many rental properties don't want me living there. They put my two breeds on a NO list.
- I'm very smart and need to be around smarter people. I need my brain exercised.
- I was already an adult when my owner surrendered me, and not a cute little puppy anymore.
Thanks to you SF/SPCA my personality and potential was obvious from the start, and you drove up north and brought me back to the big city. You were the best matchmaker! My family couldn't love me any more than they already do - and we've been together EIGHT years now. We survived my dental emergencies, my diabetes diagnoses and my current blindness. I swear I get more love every year.
You've got a fan for life over here. Happy birthday to you all and we hope you keep going at least another 145 years!